BACF HOVER INSECTICIDE
Bharat Agro Chemicals and Fertilizers (BACF)
- Thiamethoxam 12.6% + Lambda Cyhalothrin 9.5% ZC exhibits good crop outlook and better greening with more branches and flower initiation.
- Thiamethoxam 12.6% +Lambda-Cyhalothrin 9.5% ZC
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Fast Action with an immediate kill.
- Long-lasting and effective protection against a broad range of pests.
- Safe use on many crops.
- Lush green leaves.
- Better rain fastness.
- More branches and flower initiation.
- Exhibits good overall crop outlook and better crop greening with more branches and flower initiation.
- CROPS - Chilli, Paddy, cotton and all vegetable crops.
- INSECTS AND DISEASES - Thrips, Aphids and Fruit Borer, Green Leaf Hopper, Stem Borer, moth and white fly.
- MODE OF ACTION - hover is Combined insecticide of two active ingredients to control a wide range of insect pests in soil or on foliage in a variety of crops, by contact, ingestion and vapour action. Thiamethoxam belongs to the group of Neonicotinoid pesticides and Lambda-cyhalothrin is a synthetic pyrethroid.
- DOSAGE - 200 – 300 ml/ha
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet