BACF EPEE INSECTICIDE
Bharat Agro Chemicals and Fertilizers (BACF)
- Epee is a broad-spectrum insecticide which controls both caterpillars and thrips simultaneously.
- Epee is a product of natural origin and chemical combination therefore it is very effective against lepidopteran and thrips.
- Emamectin Benzoate 1.5% + Fipronil 3.5% SC
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Epee has ovilarvicidal activity therefore kills the larvae immediately after hatching which ensures no further loss to the crop.
- Epee also has phytotonic action which results in healthy crop and better yield
- Helps in increasing the crop yield.
- CROPS - Chilli, Cotton, Cumin, Oninon, Garlic, vegetable and horticulture crops
- INSECTS AND DISEASES - Thirps and Fruit borer (Sucking and Chewing Pest)
- MODE OF ACTION - Systemic and Contact
- DOSAGE - 250ML/500ML - Dose 30ML/300ML
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet