Tatva CaB is a "High Load" formulation delivering essential nutrients at a low application rate together with favorable compatibility characteristics compared to traditional foliar applied products. The "High Load" formulation offers a highly stable product alongside effective delivery of crop nutrition.
Sophisticated formulation technology within Tatva CaB allows for the essential crop nutrient Calcium+ Boron in such a way that the correct dosage can be delivered to the target plant easily.
- Technical Content
- Features & Benefits
- Tatva CaB contains an advanced system to ensure rapid and even dispersion in the spray tank and superior adhesion to plant foliage.
- Tatva-CaB helps in new cell development, flower & fruit formation, root development & Synthesis of amino acids and proteins. It helps in nitrogen fixation in leguminous crops. Boron helps in vigorous growth & high yield of all crops.
CROPS - All legumes (Groundnut, soyabean etc.) Cereals and Fibers (rice, wheat, maize, cotton, etc.), Fruits (grapes, banana, mango, pomegranate, apple, citrus, strawberry etc.), Vegetables (cauliflower, tomato, Capsicum, onion, potato etc.), Flowers (gerbera, roses, marigold, carnation, etc.) & sugarcane, Tea, Coffee etc.
MODE OF ACTION - Tatva CaB is used by plants in conjunction with other essential nutrients for stimulation of various enzymes, its deficiencies severely interfere with the process of photosynthesis of plants.
- For Foliar application: 1 ml to 1.5 ml 1 lit of water.
- For Drip irrigation: 250 ml/acre.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -
- Application immediately after dilution.
- Keep spray clean, good combinability with other pesticide and fertilizer formulations.
- The effect will be reduced if used in high temperatures or before rain.
- The best spraying time is after 4.00 pm, to avoid too strong light.
- Widely spray on leaves, under side of leaves, stalk & buds.
- It can promote growth, increase yield and improve quality of crops.
- Please store in a dark, cool and arid place; keep away from high temperature and strong sunshine.