AREVA INSECTICIDE ( कीटनाशक )
Technical Content: Thiamethoxam 25% Wg
- Areva (Thiamethoxam 25% Wg) is a granular soluble insecticide of the Neonicotinoid group.
- It gives protection against insects for a longer period in comparison to other insecticides.
- Areva is safe to the environment in comparison to other insecticides because of its lesser dose per acre.
Mode of Action: Contact and Stomach Action
- Areva is highly effective at low use rates against a broad spectrum of sucking, soil and leaf dwelling pests.
- Areva is highly systemic and thus well suited for application as a foliar spray, drench or drip irrigation.
- Areva has rapid uptake and fasts acting, regardless of dry and wet conditions, which contributes to its favorable safety and environmental profile.
Crops and Targeted pests: Aphids , Jassids, plant hoppers, Thrips and Whiteflies in wide range of crops like Cotton, Paddy, Fruits and Vegetables.
Dosage is 0.3 gm/L or water to 0.5 gm/L