UTKARSH AQUARIUM EDTA MICRO (CSMB) MIX (EDTA CHELATED 100% WATER SOLUBLE AQUARIUM FERTILIZER)
• Aquarium EDTA Micro (CSMB) Mix Supply required six essential micronutirents like Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum, Copper as well as Magnesium in optimum dose for aquarium plants.
• Aquarium EDTA Micro (CSMB) Mix is used for survival, growth, nutrient regulation, metabolism, reproduction, carbohydrates, sugar, chlorophyll, development of aquarium plants.
• Aquarium EDTA Micro (CSMB) Mix contains Magnesium as Mg 1.5%, Zinc(as Zn) 0.4%, Iron(as Fe) 5%, Manganese(as Mn) 2%, Boron(as B) 0.04%, Copper (as Cu) 0.01%, Molybdenum(as Mo) 0.06%.
- Utkarsh Aquarium Macro Set is completely harmless for all kinds of fishes, shrimps and other aquatic animals in the Aquarium.
- Target crops
- Anacharis, Sagittaria, Vallisneria, Ambulia, Ludwegia, Cyptocoryne willisii, Aponogeton undulatum, Amazon sword plant, Hygrophila, Myriophyllum, Cabomba, Cryptocoryne
Application & Doses :
• Recommendations : Prepare stock solution by adding 20 gms in 1 ltr water.
- In 50 litres of aquarium water, give 10 ml of above solution every alternate days.
- For example, give Utkarsh Aquarium Macro set every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday give Utkarsh Aquarium Micro EDTA Mix. On Sunday, change the water.
- In case of Iron deficiency, give Fe aquarium/FeGro/FeeDrip along with Utkarsh Aquarium Micro EDTA Mix.
50 litres is 1.76 cubic feet or 0.05 cubic meter