ANAND AGRO DR BACTO'S GLUCON (BIO FERTILIZER)
Anand Agro Care
- Acetobacter Spp.
- CFU : 2 x 10^8 per ml
MODE OF ACTION :
- Acetobacter Spp. is an obligatory aerobic nitrogen fixing bacteria which is capable for nitrogen fixing in roots, stems and leaves of sugarcane plants.
- It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to crop.
- It promotes root proliferation and increases the number of rootlets, resulting in uptake of nutrients from Rhizosphere.
- Harmless and cost effective agro-input.
- Longer Shelf-life.
- Higher and static bacterial count.
- Add nutrients to the soil / make them available to the crop & secretes certain growth promoting substances which are very useful for plant growth.
- Help the proliferation and survival of beneficial microflora in Rhizosphere.
- 1 - 2 Liter per acre.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet