AMPOXCILIN – CHELATED MULTI MICRO NUTRIENT FERTILIZER
Ampoxcilin is chelated multi-micronutrient and it is the perfect complement to NPK fertilizer.
- It is useful for the prophylactic and curative treatment of micronutrient deficiencies in intensive crop and field crops.
- The formulation of these products takes into the amount the subsequent combinations with fertilizers occurring in Impregnation and foliar applications.
- This prevents precipitation, therefore avoiding clogging the irrigation system and atomizers.
- It contains Homogeneous free flowing micro granules rapidly and completely soluble in water.
- It ensures rapid uptake and protection from premature fixation.
- Zn- 5.0%, Fe - 4.0%, Mn - 2.5%, Cu- 0.8%, B - 1.5%, Mo - 0.1%, MgO - 2.0%, S - 2.8%
- FOLIAR SPRAY - 1.25gms in 1-liter water by spray (250gms in 200 liters water per acre)
- DRIP - 2.5gms in 1-liter water (500gms in 200 litres of water per acre)
- The first dose recommended to be sprayed 10 days after transplanting.
- For Best Results - Repeat dose every 15 days.