AMICES - LIQUID (AMPELOMYCES QUISQUALIS)
- AMICES is a bio fungicide preparation containing spores and mycelia fragments of a selected strain of antagonistic fungus Ampelomyces quisqualis,
- It is a preventive biological fungicide that attacks disease causing pathogens before they reach the root system.
- Ampelomyces quisqualis produces certain enzymes which dissolve the host cell wall and penetrate and inactive the host defense mechanism
(Ampelomyces quisqualis)- Bio fungicide
1.50 % Solution for seed treatment (LS), Suspension concentrate (SC) & 1.15 % Wettable powder
Mix AMICES at the proportion of 2-3ml per liter of water/ seed treatment/ drip irrigation / FYM. Individual Plants 2ml / 2 grams / liter of water & apply directly into the soil.
- Amices controls powdery mildew disease caused by pathogens like erysiphe sp. Blumeria sp. oidium sp. sphaerotheca sp. microsphere sp.uncinula sp. and leveillula sp.
- Helps to improve the soil health.
- Amices is suitable for application on crops like Grapes, Tomato, Capsicum, Chilly, Cucurbits, Tea, Wheat, Onions, Apples, Pear, Gourds. Melons, ornamental flowers and other crops affected by Powdery mildew disease.
Grapes, Tomato, Capsicum, Chilly, Cucurbits, Tea, Wheat, Onions, Apples, Pear, Gourds. Melons, ornamental flowers and other crops affected by Powdery mildew disease.
powdery mildew disease