AM STAR (GROWTH ENHANCER)
- Am Star is a natural mixture of essential amino acids required by the crop plants for improving the color, size, quality and shelf life of fruits and vegetables.
- It helps the plant to generate its own proteins and increasing the crop resistance against adverse weather conditions.
- Total Amino Acids – 80 %
- Fillers and Carriers – 20 %
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- These phytohormones are the organic substances which are synthesised in minute quantities in one part of the plant body and transported to a different part where they Influence specific physiological processes.
- Am Star prevents nutrient deficiencies, while improving the overall health of plants.
- Am Star exponentially increase beneficial microbes in soils thereby facilitating the assimilation of nutrients.
- Am Star improves plant defenses/stress resilience (transplant, insects, pathogens, cold and drought).
- AM STAR acts as chelate and binding agent, attaching to a variety nutrients and trace minerals in soils, helping plants to absorb them effectively.
- AM STAR prevents nutrient deficiencies, while improving the overall health of plants.
- AM STAR increases chlorophyll concentration in the plant leading to higher degree of photosynthesis.
- AM STAR acts as effective plant growth enhancer.
- AM STAR improves the quality and shelf-life of fruit and vegetables.
- AM STAR promotes ripening and colour development process in fruits.
- CROPS - All Types Of Vegetables And Field Crop
- INSECTS AND DISEASES - BLeucinodes orbonalis.
- MODE OF ACTION - The direct effects include inhibition of bacterial growth, interference with bacterial cell wall development, induction of filament formation and interference with the metabolism of intestinal bacteria.
- AM STAR can be mixed with organic manures and fertilizers or used directly during fertigation.
Soil Application (Per Acre)
Mix 500 gm - 1 kg AM STAR with chemical fertilizer or organic manure.
Fertigation (Per Acre):
Dissolve 500 gm AM STAR in water and apply in the root zone through drip system.
Mix 5 gm AM STAR in 1 liter of water and apply near root zone by drenching.
Mix 2 gm AM STAR in 1 liter of water and spray in the morning or evening.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet