ALTACIDE - LIQUID (BIOLOGICAL LARVICIDE )
ALTACIDE is an innovative organic biotech formulation containing azadirachtin at 1% , secondary metabolites , Neem oil & , Alkoloids having insecticidal activities. It has insecticidal properties against lepidopteran insects like fruit and shoot borer, pod borers, spodoptera, heliothis, army worms, DBM and other biting and chewing insects. It has both preventive and curative action and does not leave any residues either on crops or produce, and gets degraded naturally.
Method of Application: Spray
Dosage: 1-2ml / lit. of water
Time of Application: Preventive or Curative
Some precautionary measures to be followed are:
- Quantity need to be followed strictly as per the recommended rate.
- Time of spray must be carried out: at early morning 6-9 am or late evening (5-7pm) in cool air.
- Sprayer and its parts like spray nozzle, spray tank should be tide and clean.
- Don’t spray before establishment of crop.
- Don’t use any oxidized salts.
- Don’t combine with water soluble macro nutrient fertilizers (Like Urea, DAP, etc.)
- Don’t mix with any herbicides (Like Glyphosate, etc).
- Don’t spray in abnormal weather conditions (Rain and after noon hours when high temperature).