ALL GREEN PALAK
Seed rate and Sowing :
- Palak is grown almost throughout the year, if you are growing in winters take 4-6 kg and for summers take 10-15 kg of seeds per acre.
- Seed should be sown at a depth of 3-4 cm and at 20 cm apart in a row.
Manures and Fertilizers
- 10 tonnes of farmyard manure with 35kg of Nitrogen(urea should be 75kg) and 12 kg of P2O5( superphosphate should be 75kg) per acre.
- Before sowing, apply whole farmyard manure, P2O5 and half of N. Apply the remaining half in two splits cutting followed by irrigation.
- First irrigation should be done immediately after sowing.
- In summers, subsequent irrigation should be done at an interval of 4-6 days and 10-12 days in winters.
Spinach is ready to cut after 3-4 weeks of sowing. Cutting should be done at an interval of 20-25 days.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet