Fosetyl Al 80 WP (80% w/w)
Aliette is a systemic fungicide effective against Oomcytes fungi like downy mildew diseases of grapes and damping off and Azhukal diseases of cardamom. Despite its extensive use since 1978, there is no report of resistance development in fungus. True systemic action makes application of Aliette as the best prophylactic solution for downy mildew control in grape.
Mode of Action :
A systemic fungicide rapidly absorbed through the plant leaves or roots, with translocation both acropetally and basipetally.
Fungicide Resistance Action Committee (FRAC) Classification No. 33 (unknown)
- As a result of its complex mode of action, there have been no confirmed cases of fungal resistance development to Aliette under practical use conditions, despite the intensive use of this active ingredient since its introduction in 1978
- Aliette is effective principally against Phycomycetes fungi of the Oomycete family, notably Phytophthora, Pythium, Bremia and Peronospora
- Aliette is a true systemic fungicide, which is rapidly absorbed by the plant root or leaves and is translocated in both upward and downward direction, particularly to the growing parts
- Rapid absorption ensures the rain fastness
- Recommended for use in integrated resistance management
Recommendations for Use:
Downy Mildew and Azhukal disease of Cardamom and damping off
Apply Aliette prior to the onset of disease for deriving maximum benefits.
Grapes: Begin spraying as soon as grape crop reaches 3 to 5 leaf stage after pruning
Cardamom: Apply foliar spray at the incidence of disease