ALDERM LIQUID (BIO FUNGICIDE TRICODEMA VIRIDE)
- ALDERM is a bio fungicide preparation containing spores and mycelia fragments of a selected strain of antagonistic fungus, Trichoderma viride.
- It is a preventive biological fungicide that attacks disease causing pathogens before they reach the root system.
- It grows fast and coils around the pathogen and penetrates through it and by taking nutrients from the pathogen and makes the pathogen die.
- It offers a long-lasting control against the pathogen by secreting secondary metabolites which exhibit antibiosis effect on the pathogens.
(Trichoderma viride) - Bio fungicide
Soil application , Foliar spray & Wettable powder form
- Alderm controls the disease-causing pathogens such as Pythium Fusarium sp. Botrytis cinereal and sclerotinia homeomorph causing root rot, root wilt, seedling rot and color rot disease in crops.
- Helps to improve the soil health.
Trichoderma viride is suitable for application on Cereals, Millets, Pulses, Oilseeds, Fiber Crops, Sugar Crops, Forage Crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, Aromatic Crops, Orchards and Ornamentals.
root rot of pulses, damping off of chilly seedlings, wilting, root rot disease, wilt disease. Charcoal rot and other seed borne and soil borne fungal diseases in crops
Mix ALDERM at the proportion of 2-3ml per liter of water/ Mix at 10g for seed treatments/ drip irrigation / FYM.
Individual Plants 2ml / 2 grams / liter of water & apply directly into the soil.