Method of Application
- Remove water from the rice field.
- Mix the required dosage (80-120 ml per acre) with an adequate quantity of water.
- Use a flat fan/ flood jet nozzle to spray and spray uniformly over the targeted plants.
- Spray mist should cover the foliar parts of weeds at application.
- Refill the field with water within 2-3 days of application.
- Maintain standing water of 3-4 cm for a minimum of 10 days.
Dosage: 80-120 ml per acre or 0.4 - 0.5 ml per liter of water.
Echinochloa crusgalli, Echinochloa colonum, Ischaemum rugosum, Cyperus difformis, Cyperus iria, Fimbristylis miliacea, Eclipta alba, Ludwigia parviflora, Monochoria vaginalis, Alternanthera philoxeroides, Sphenoclcea zeylenica
- Do not spray if the rains are expected.
- Do not apply by sand mix technique.
- Do not spray without draining out the water from the field.
- Do not tank mix with sulphur and copper-containing pesticides.
Click Here For More Herbicides