Technical Content: Azoxystrobin 11% + Tebuconazole 18.3% w/w SC
- Custodia is a Broad spectrum fungicide for the control of many fungal pathogens & diseases.
- Custodia has very good preventive & curative properties which provides flexibility & broad window of application.
- It has a dual mode of action, hence it works at multiple stages of fungal development.
- Custodia impacts positively on the physiological activity of the applied crop by improving the yield & quality of the produce thus fetching better price.
Targeted plant diseases
- Chilli Fruit rot
- Powdery mildew & Dieback,
- Onion Purple blotch, Rice Sheath blight,
- Wheat Yellow rust,
- Early & late blight,
- Grape Downy mildew & Powdery mildew
- Apple Scab and Pre mature leaf fall disease
Dosage: 1 ml/ltr of water