Technical Content: Dimethomorph 50% WP
- Acrobat is a systemic fungicide that protects plants from fungi in the water mould family, such as Late blight and Downy mildew.
- Acrobat moves up the treated plant stem and into growing leaves. It also has anti-sporulant activity, which helps to prevent the spread of blight between plants.
- Acrobat can control the late blight disease in potato, tomato crops very effectively.
- Acrobat has Translaminar Action - Good uptake into sprayed leaves.
- Acrobat offers a unique and novel mode of action with no cross-resistance to Phenylamide or strobilurine.
Mode of Action
Acrobat affects cell wall production in fungi by inhibition of sterol synthesis. It disintegrates cell wall (Cell wall lysis) to kill the pathogen.
Targeted Disease: Downy mildew in Grapes and Other crops. Late blight in Potato, tomato and other crops.
Dosage: 1 to 1.5 gm per Litre(Based on Intensity of the disease)