SAFEX GREAT EXPERT GIBBERELLIC ACID 0.001% L (GROWTH REGULATOR WITH MMR TECHNOLOGY)
1 ltr (500 ml x 2)
Plant growth regulators can be defined as chemical substances that control all the aspects of growth and development within plants. PGRs channel the plant growth in order to achieve better yields. By shortening the nodal length, it results in denser plant and closely placed fruits.
Great Expert is naturally occurring plant hormones that are used as plant growth regulators to stimulate both cell division and elongation that affects leaves and stems.
Its main function is to control the growth of the plants. They work to boost the germination of the seeds. It then helps in advancing the growth and maturation of leaves. Further, they also assist in the development of the flower.
Mode of Action
Great Expert is a metabolic enhancer that contains Gibberellic Acid 0.001 L which stimulates & regulates plant growth.
It acts synergistically with plants metabolism and accelerates the growth functions of the plants. It also improves the physiological efficiency of the crop by stimulating the hormonal and enzymatic activities and increases the yield and quality of the crop produce.
Paddy, Cotton, Groundnut, Wheat, Sugarcane, Okra, Brinjal, Grapes and Cucurbits crops.
Method of Application
- Uniform foliar spray is recommended for better results.
- Shake the bottle well before using the product.
- Mix recommended dose of Great Expert inappropriately amount of water and stir well and spray with a knapsack sprayer.
- It should be used as the pre-flowering and fruit development stage.
- Don’t mix with chemicals.
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animals.
- Wear safety types of equipment such as gloves, aprons, masks, etc.
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin.
- Uniform spray should be advisable.
- Always refer to the SDS for detailed information on safety.