Buprofezin belongs to Insect Growth Regulator class of insecticide. It has contact action which acts on the nymphal stages of insects.
Acephate is an organophosphate insecticide, which acts on central nervous system of insect by inhibiting production of enzyme AChE. Thus compromising the nervous system.
FROST is a combination product consisting of BUPROFEZIN and ACEPHATE, which enables it to provide a more effective cover due to its dual action on insect central nervous system and contact action.
Method of Application
- Fill the spray tank ¼ with water, then add the required quantity of product.
- Apply within a few hours after mixing.
- Wet the whole plant thoroughly but avoid run-off and spray drift to non-target sites.
- Do not use cooking utensils for preparing the spray solution.
- Do not spray if the rains are expected.
- Do not enter the application area within 24 hrs of application.
- Do not use empty packaging for any other purposes.
- Treat only when there is little or no wind.