ग्रीनोवेट तदाचे (कीटनाशक - एसिटामिप्रिड 1.1% + साइपरमेथ्रिन 5.5% w/w EC)
Technical Name : Acetamiprid 1.1% + Cypermethrin 5.5% w/w EC
Product Type : Insecticide
TADACHE is a premix emlsifiable concentrate containing acetamiprida @ 10 gm per litre & Cypermethrina @ 50 gm per litre formulation It is recommended for control of sucking pest & bollworm in cotton crop.
Crop Common name of pest
Common name of pest
Dilution in water (Ltr)
Waiting period between last spray to harvest (in days)
Aphid, Jassids, Thrips and bollworms
Plant protection equipment. It is recommended to use Knapsack sprayer or motorised knapsack sprayer fitted with high or low volume nozzle.
Take the measured quantity of insecticide and add to it a small quantity of water mix thoroughly then add remaining quantity of water, stir well to form a ready to use spray. Do not spray against the wind. The product is toxic to honeybees and avoid spraying during foraging time on crops.
- Keep away from food stuff , empty food stuff container and animal food.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhalation of the spray mist
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated cloths and parts of the body after spraying
- Do not smoke drink and chew anything while spraying
- Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
- Do not spray against wind
Symptoms of poisoning :
Nausea vomiting, headache, dizziness tremor abdominal cramp nervousness, anxiety convulsion and allergic manifestation may occurs.
- If clothing and skin are contaminated, remove the clothes and wash the contaminated skin with copious amount of soap and water.
- If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- If inhaled remove the patient to fresh air
- If swallowed induce vomiting by tickling the back of throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear
- Do not induce vomiting if the patient is unconscious get medical help immediately
There is no specific antidote treat symptomatically
Disposal of used container :
- Empty container or package shall be broken and buried away from habitation.
- The used container or package shall not be left outside to prevent their reuse.
- The package or surplus material and washing from the machine and container shall be disposed off in a safe manner so as to prevent environmental and water pollution.
- The package container the insecticides shall be store in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles or shall be kept in separate almirah under lock and key.
- The rooms and premises meant for storing the insecticides shall be well build Dry well-litventilates and of sufficient dimensions to avoid contamination with vapour.
Cypermethrina.i 5.50% w/w
Calcium salt of dodecyl benzene sulfoinc acid and alkyl phenol ethoxylate 5.20% w/w
Polyoxyethylene fatty glycerides and calcium salt of doddecyl benzene suffonic acid N-methyl pyrolidone NMP 5.00% w/w
O xylene Q.S.
Total 100.00% w/w