- This is a natural source of silica and it is having 40-50% Silicon content.
- Increases crop production. Increases uptake of phosphorus, thereby decreasing phosphorus leaching by 40 - 90%.
- Reduces loss of nutrients and water through leaching and microbial activity. Increases potash-fertilizer efficiency
- Protects natural waters against heavy metals, nutrients and organic toxins. Promotes more predictable and vigorous plant growth
- Results in higher survival rates with greater yields. Makes plants less palatable to insects
- Lowers surface tension Excellent sticking properties with spreading.
- Lower spray volume.
- Good compatibility with other agrochemicals.
- Improve drought tolerance & delay wilting in certain crops where irrigation is withheld. Hence the plant's ability to resist micro-nutrient & other metal toxicities.
- It Promotes rapid uptake of agrochemicals.
- For spraying mixture in 1 Lit Sprayer.
- Add Silicate 0.3 ml in every 1 litre sprayer.
In general, the amount of silicate to be added in spraying mixture are as follows:
- Plant promote regulator: 0.025%-0.05%
- Herbicide : 0.025%-0.15%
- Pesticide: 0.025%-0.1%
- Bactericide: 0.015%-0.05%
- Fertilizer and trace element: 0.015%-0.1%