Sefina, powered by BASF's new active ingredient InscalisTM, is the first of its kind from a new chemical class - Pyropenes. InscalisTM is a pioneer solution that has been classified by Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC) as the only member in the new mode of action subgroup 9D.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INSECTICIDES
Features & BenefitsBENEFITS
- Novel mode of action for faster and exceptional control of Jassids and Whiteflies (both adults & early instar nymphs)
- Best choice for resistance management
- Product comes with a unique formulation and inbuilt penetrant that ensures proper spread and efficacy of the product on plant after spraying
- Good plant growth, quality cotton
- Reduced viral transmission & fresh vegetables
- MODE OF ACTION - The chordotonal organs, present in insects but not in other classes of animals, are the biological stretch sensors. InscalisTM acts selectively on these stretch sensors, causing the insects to be deaf, disoriented and uncoordinated and eventually stop feeding and die from dehydration and starvation.
|Crop||Insect/Pest||Dosage/Application rate||When & How to apply|
|Cotton||Jassids and Whiteflies (early instar nymphs and adults)||280 ml/acre for Jassids,400 ml/acre for Whiteflies||
|Brinjal||Jassids & Whiteflies (early instar nymphs and adults)||400 ml/acre||
|Cucumber||Whiteflies (early instar nymphs and adults)||400 ml/acre for Whiteflies||
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet