AUGASTA HYBRID WATERMELON SEEDS
- Sweetness : 11% to 12% brix
- Uniform fruit size
- Very good adaptability
- Good for Long Distance transportability
- Blackish Green, Deep red crispy flesh
- Shape: Round Fruit Shape
- PLANT TYPE: Sugar Baby type.
- MATURITY : 85 to 90 days.
- YIELD: 18 MT/acre ( depending on season and cultural practice)
- WEIGHT: 7 -10KG
AP, AS, BR, CT, GJ, JH, KA, MP, MH, OR, RJ, UP, WB, AS, TR, Manipur
CT, GJ, JH, KA, MP, MH, OR, RJ
UsageSeed Rate/ Sowing method- line sowing with row to row and plant to plant distance/ direct sowing
- Seed Rate: 300 - 350 g per acre.
- Sowing: Direct in main field.
- Spacing: Row to Row and Plant to Plant – 120 × 30 cm (Single Row) or 240 × 30 cm (Double Row)
- Total N:P:K requirement @ 80:100:120 kg per acre.
- Dose & Timing:Basal Dose: Apply DAP as basal with FYM. Put Top Dressing at 15, 35, 55 days after sowing.
- Top Dressing: 25% N at 30 days after sowing and 25% N at 50 days after sowing.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet