SUGAR QUEEN WATER MELON
- Segment : Personal size Oblong Fruit.
- Fruit color: Black and attractive rind.
- Flesh color: Bright red crispy Flesh.
- Av fruit wt: 2.5-4 kg
- Taste : Sweet, TSS 12 to 13%.
- Yield : Average yield: 18-20 MT/acre ( depending on season and cultural practice)
- Maturity days : 75 to 78 days. Very good shelf life.
- Recommended seed rate – 225-250 gm/acre.
- Color: Very dark and attractive rind, Bright red crisp and soft fine flesh
- Durable rind good for long distance transportability
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in:
|Kharif||MH, GJ, RJ, KA, AP, TN, WB, BR, OR, UP, JH, AS, TR, PB, HR, HP, UT, MP, CT|
|Rabi||MH, GJ, RJ, KA, AP, TN, WB, BR, OR, UP, JH, AS, TR, PB, HR, HP, UT, MP, CT|
|Summer||MH, GJ, RJ, KA, AP, TN, WB, BR, OR, UP, JH, AS, TR, PB, HR, HP, UT, MP, CT|
UsageSeed Rate/ Sowing method- line sowing with row to row and plant to plant distance/ direct sowing
- Seed Rate: 300 - 350 g per acre.
- Sowing: Direct in main field.
- Spacing: Row to Row and Plant to Plant – 120 × 30 cm (Single Row) or 240 × 30 cm (Double Row)
- Total N:P:K requirement @ 80:100:120 kg per acre.
- Dose & Timing: Basal Dose: Apply DAP as basal with FYM. Put Top Dressing at 15, 35, 55 days after sowing.
- Top Dressing: 25% N at 30 days after sowing and 25% N at 50 days after sowing.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet