GAIAGEN TOMATO LEAFMINER LURE & INSECT WATER TRAP 1.6L COMBO PACK
Gaiagen Technologies Private Limited
- Tomato Leafminer Lures & Traps. Pesticide-Free Protection. Approved for Organic Farming.
- Native to South America, Tomato Leafminers are invasive pests that can cause 90% to 100% loss of yield. Apart from tomatoes, they also cause damage to potato and brinjal plants. Manage them with Gaiagen’s Tomato Leafminer Lures & Traps.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- IMO Certified; 100% organic product safe for use in organic farming.
- Non toxic and environmental friendly.
- Designed, patented, and introduced by Gaiagen, the innovative design protects the lure from direct sunlight, is easy to install and fits on a single pole, and can be used over many seasons.
- Field viability: 60 Days
- Shelf life of 1 year
- Recommended for use in Tomato, Potato & Brinjal.
- Leaf minor
MODE OF ACTION
- 12-16 traps recommended for one acre, uniformly distributed across the field.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet