GAIAGEN PHEROMONE LURE & INSECT FUNNEL TRAP FOR SUGARCANE TOP BORER (Scirpophaga excerptalis) | COMBO PACK
Gaiagen Technologies Private Limited
- Biocontrol for sugarcane farms.
- Sugarcane Top Borer (Scirpophaga excerptalis) is one of the most devastating insect pests of sugarcane in sub-tropical India. Without intervention, they can cause huge losses to sugarcane growers. You can control their populations with Gaiagen’ s Sugarcane Top Borer Lure.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- IMO Certified, 100% organic product safe for use in organic farming.
- Recommended for use in Sugarcane.
- Field viability: 60 Days, 10-12 traps recommended for one acre, uniformly distributed across the field.
- Easy to install and simple to service traps, withstands exposure to extreme sunlight, innovative water-proof design protects lure from rain.
- Combo package contains: 10 Lures & 10 Funnel traps with polythene bag with enhanced powder & lure holder (lid).
- Sugarcane Top Borer
Signs of Sugarcane Top Borer
- Dead heart
- Parallel shot holes
- Bore hole.
- Bunchy top appearance.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet