TAPAS FALL ARMY WORM (FAW) LURE | BIGHAAT BRAND
Fall Army Worm FAW Lure / Spodoptera Frugiperda Pheromone Lure
Control: Spodoptera Frugiperda
Host crop: Maize and Rice & 80 other crops
Fall Armyworm insect, damage up to 80 plants, most damage see in Maize and rice. Egg are laid on the underside of the leaves, freshly hatched larvae move downwards to leaf sheath and feed on inner tissue, With the advancement of growth and development larvae bore into stem bore into stem and feed on inner surface.
The life cycle is completed in about 30 days during the summer, but 60 days in the spring and autumn, and 80 to 90 days during the winter. The number of generations occurring in an area varies with the appearance of the dispersing adults. The ability to diapauses is not present in this species. In moths are abundant from April to December, but some are found even during the winter months.
Insect Sex Pheromone Technology. It is the process of attraction, and trapping the insect those damages to crops.
Per Acre Use: Funnel trap with FAW lure at 15 / ha for controlling.
- Economically Affordable, easy to install and manage.
- If used properly can detect low numbers of insects.
- Collect only Species Specific
- Non toxic.
- Can be used all season long.
- Pheromone Lure is species-specific.
- Reduce the use of harmful pesticide and do organic farming and save the life.
- Pheromone used 99% pure.
- 100% Effective from other commercial product.
- Lure working day in field life 30- 45days.
- Lure working Depend on weather conditions.
- Packing signal unit in anti smell realizing pouch.
- Dispenser - Septa and vial
- Lure can stay for one year without removing from packing.
Precaution: Please use hand gloves / clean hand for handling lure.
Suitable trap for FAW Lure: Funnel Trap
Shelf life: 1 year