RALLIS TATA M-45 FUNGICIDE
- TATA M-45 contains Mancozeb is a board spectrum, protectant and contact fungicide popularly known as KING OF FUNGICIDES.
- It is effective against widest range of disease caused by fungal pathogen in various crops like Paddy, Potato, Tomato, Chilies, Grapes, Apple as well as other fruits, vegetable, cereals and pulses.
- Because of multisite activity, there has been no reported resistance development to Mancozeb so for and performing well even after more than 50 year of its commercial uses.
- This product performs extremely well when used in preventive spray program at 7 to 10 days interval. Besides disease control, it provides Manganese and zinc nutrition to the crop.
- It acts upon 6 enzymatic sites in the fungal cell to inhibit spore germination therefore prevent disease
- Due to its multi-site action in target fungi, its ideal for resistance management
Dosage: 2- 2.5 gm per ltr