SYNGENTA VOLIAM TARGO | INSECTICIDE
- Insecticide for Control of Diamond back moth on cabbage, spider mites, leaf miners and caterpillars on tomatoes and leaf miners and thrips on squash.
Features & BenefitsBENEFITS
- Most powerful Tuta Absoluta and caterpillar control.
- Economical to use as it tackles a wide range of pests.
- Fast action with an immediate kill, preserving yield.
- Fewer applications because of its long-lasting efficacy.
- Low PHI of 3 days and safe to the consumer.
- Controls all pest stages reducing crop damage hence higher yields.
- Diamondback moth (Plutella xylostella) in Cabbages
- Spider mites (Tetranychus urticae), Leaf miners (Liriomyza spp), Caterpillars in Tomatoes
- Leaf miners (Liriomyza spp) and Thrips in Squash
- Voliam Targo 063SC is combining 2 different insecticide mode of actions, the bisamide and the avermectin mode of action.
- Chlorantraniliprole is a ryanodine receptor modulator. It is a novel substituted anthranilamide insecticide. The mode of action of chlorantraniliprole is activation of insect ryanodine receptors. This activation stimulates the release of calcium from the internal stores of smooth and striated muscle, causing impaired muscle regulation, paralysis and ultimately insect death. Chlorantraniliprole shows excellent differential selectivity toward insect ryanodine receptors over mammalian receptors.
- Abamectin is a GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) agonist: it stimulates the release of GABA from pre-synaptic inhibitory membranes at the nerve endings and enhances the binding of GABA to receptor sites in the muscle cells of arthropods. This binding result in an increased flow of chloride ions into the cell, essentially blocking the nerve signals. The pests become paralyzed and eventually die. However, although feeding stops almost immediately, it can take up to 4 days for death to occur. During this time the host plant is not damaged.
- DOSAGE - 200ml /acre or 1ml/liter of water.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet