SYNGENTA LUCKY CAULIFLOWER
- Temperate cauliflower with strong vigor and blue green foliage
- Suitable for cool climate
- Excellent self-cover leads to excellent curd quality
- White compact, dome shaped dense curd.
- Color: White compact
- Shape: Curd is dome shaped, compact, snow white in color
- Weight: Average curd weight is 1.5 - 2.5 Kgs
- Maturity: Ready to harvest in 75-85 days after Planting.
- Suitable Region/ Season Ready to harvest in 75-85 days after Planting.
|Rabi||AP, AS, BR, DL, GJ, HR, JH, KA, MP, CT, MH, PB, RJ, TN, UP, WB, TR|
- 100 - 120 g per acre.
- Sowing: Sow the seed on nursery. After 21 days, seedling gets ready for transplant.
- Spacing: Tropical - 60 x 30 cm, Sub-tropical - 60 x 45 cm, Temperate - 60 x 45 cm
Fertilizer dose with timing:
- It needs balanced and adequate fertilizer supply.
- Put FYM
- - 5 ml + 50 kg SSP + 50 kg mop as basal dose.
- - Apply 50 kg urea just before ridge making.
- - 10 days after transplant apply 100 kg urea.
- - 20 days after transplant apply 50 kg DAP + 50 kg 10:26:26 + 800gm boron
- 30 days after transplant apply 75 kg 10:26:26 + 25 kg urea
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet