- Vigorous plant with dark green semi erect leaves.
- Good self blanch.
- Average curd weight is 800 gm - 1Kg
- Tropical hybrid with good curd quality.
- Ready for harvest in 60-65 days after planting.
- Attractive white, very compact, dome shaped curd
- Moderate degree of heat tolerance
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in:
|Kharif||AP, AS, BR, CT, DL, GJ, HR, JH, KA, MP, MH, OR, PB, RJ, WB, TR, TN|
- 100 - 120 g per acre.
- Sowing: Sow the seed on nursery. After 21 days, seedling gets ready for transplant.
- Spacing: Tropical - 60 x 30 cm, Sub-tropical - 60 x 30 cm, Temperate - 60 x 45 cm,Temperate - 60 x 45 cm
Fertilizer dose with timing:
- It needs balanced and adequate fertilizer supply.
- Put FYM
- - 5 ml + 50 kg SSP + 50 kg mop as basal dose.
- - Apply 50 kg urea just before ridge making.
- - 10 days after transplant apply 100 kg urea.
- - 20 days after transplant apply 50 kg DAP + 50 kg 10:26:26 + 800gm boron
- 30 days after transplant apply 75 kg 10:26:26 + 25 kg urea
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet