SYNGENTA KAFKA CUCUMBER SEEDS
- Early maturity, high femaleness, excellent setting and cluster bearing (4-5 fruits/cluster)
- Vigorous plant, strong vine, broader and dark green leaves
- For Protected cultivation
- High Yield
- Good field tolerance to DM and Virus
- Color: Dark green
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in:
GJ, RJ, HR, PB, HP, KA, TN, AP, MP, CG, WB, BR, OR, JH, UP, AS, ML, TP
|Rabi||GJ, RJ, KA, TN, MP|
|Summer||GJ, RJ, HR, PB, HP, KA, TN, AP, MP, CG, WB, BR, OR, JH, UP, AS, ML, TP|
Seed Rate/ Sowing method- line sowing with row to row and plant to plant distance/ direct sowing
- Seed Rate: 350 - 400 g per acre.
- Sowing: Direct in main field.
- Spacing: Row to Row and Plant to Plant - 120 x 60 cm
- Total N:P:K requirement @ 80:80:100 kg per acre.
- Dose & Timing:
- Basal Dose::Apply 50% N and 100% P, K as basal dose during final land preparation.
- Top Dressing:25% N at 30 days after sowing and 25% N at 50 days after sowing.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet