HPH 2043 CHILLI
- Robust and erect plant habit
- Excellent plant vigour
- Long and thick fruits
- Low Pungency (15000 SHU)
- Uniform drying, high circular wrinkle
- Very good red dry Color - (171Asta)
- Good Yield - 1.5 to 2 MT/acre in Red dry ( depending on season and cultural practice)
- Deep bright red color on ripening
- Size is length (15 cm), diameter 1.6 cm
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in:
|Kharif||MP, GJ, KA, AP, TS, RJ, HR, PB, UP, WB, OD, JH, AS, HP, NE, MH|
|Rabi||KN, AP, TS|
UsageSeed Rate: 80g - 100g per acre.
- Total N:P:K requirement @ 120:60:80 kg per acre.
- Dose & Timing:Basal Dose: Apply 50% N and 100% P, K as basal dose during final land preparation.
- Top Dressing: 25% N at 30 days after sowing and 25% N at 50 days after sowing.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet