- Longer harvest window and high yield
- Uniform & attractive fruits
- Good tolerance to foliar diseases
- Maturity: 42-45 days after sowing
- Color: Bicolor and medium green
|Size||Length - 18 to 22 cm, width - 3.5 to 4.5 cm|
|Plant type||Strong plant vigor|
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in:
Seed Rate/ Sowing method- line sowing with row to row and plant to plant distance/ direct sowing
- Seed Rate:350-400 g per acre.
- Sowing:Direct in main field..
- Spacing:Row to Row and Plant to Plant - 120 x 60 cm.
Fertilizer dose with timing
- Total N:P:K requirement @ 80:80:100 kg per acre.
- Dose & Timing:Basal Dose: Apply 50% N and 100% P, K as basal dose during final land preparation.
- Top Dressing:25% N at 30 days after sowing and 25% N at 50 days after sowing.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet