G5414 BABYCORN SEEDS
Syngenta G5414 Baby Corn Seeds
- Beautiful ears with fine ovary arrangement
- Uniform sized creamy ears
- High yielding hybrid
- Good and long shelf-life
- Suitable for both fresh and processing markets
- 50-55 days maturity
- Good and long shelf life
- Sturdy and vigorous plants
- 180-200 cm plant height
|Kharif||MH, GJ, RJ, KA, AP, TN, WB, BR, OR, UP, JH, AS, MZ, PB, HR, HP, UT, MP, CT, DEL|
|Rabi||MH, GJ, RJ, KA, AP, TN, WB, BR, OR, UP, JH, AS, MZ, PB, HR, HP, UT, MP, CT, DEL|
|Summer||MH, GJ, RJ, KA, AP, TN, WB, BR, OR, UP, JH, AS, MZ, PB, HR, HP, UT, MP, CT, DEL|
Seed Rate/ Sowing method- line sowing with row to row and plant to plant distance/ direct sowing
- Seed Rate: 7-8 g per acre.
- Sowing: Direct in main field.
- Spacing: Row to Row and Plant to Plant - 120 x 45 or 90 x 45 cm
- Total N:P:K requirement @ 100:150:150 kg per acre.
- Dose & Timing:
- Basal Dose: Apply 50% N and 100% P, K as basal dose during final land preparation.
- Top Dressing: 50% N at 30 days after sowing..
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet