ASMITA BITTER GOURD SEEDS
- Intermediate tolerance to DM & PM
- Dark Green shiny attractive fruits
- Uniform Fruit shape
- Dense prickles
- Color: Dark green
- Size: Fruit length: 30 to 32cm, Girth: 4 to 5 cm
- Shape: 45-50
- Fruit shape: Uniform shape
- Plant type: Vigorous plant, green foliage with more branching, good fruit setting.
- Weight: 125 to 140 gm (depending on cultural practices).
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in:
GJ,RJ,KA,AP,TS,TN,WB,BR,OD,UP,JH,AS,SK,TR,ML, MN, MZ,PB,HR,HP,JK,UT,MP,CG, MH
Seed Rate/ Sowing method- line sowing with row to row and plant to plant distance/ direct sowing
- Seed Rate: 600 - 700 g per acre.
- Sowing: Direct in main field.
- Spacing: Row to Row and Plant to Plant - 120 x 60 cm
- Total N:P:K requirement @ 80:80:100 kg per acre.
- Dose & Timing:
- Basal Dose: Apply 50% N and 100% P, K as basal dose during final land preparation.
- Top Dressing:25% N at 30 days after sowing and 25% N at 50 days after sowing.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet