OH-102 BHENDI (OKRA) ( 102 भिन्डी )
- Plant: Dwarf to medium tall plant with good vigor and deep cut leaves; Good re-flushing & easy picking
- Pod: Dark green, smooth, uniform and tender pods. Good re-flushing & Easy picking.
- Disease: Good field tolerance to YVMV.
- Yield: High yield potential.
- Color: Dark green, smooth, uniform and tender pods
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in:
|Kharif||MH, AP, TS, RJ, CG, MP|
|Rabi||MH, AP, TS, RJ, CG, MP|
UsageSeed Rate/ Sowing method- line sowing with row to row and plant to plant distance/ direct sowing
- Seed Rate: 3 kg to 4 kg per acre.
- Sowing: Direct in main field.
- Spacing: Row to Row and Plant to Plant - 45 x 30 cm.
- Total N:P:K requirement @ 98:80:80 kg per acre.
- Dose & Timing:Basal Dose: Apply DAP as basal with FYM. Put Top Dressing at 15, 35, 55 days after sowing.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet