MAGNUM Mn MICRONUTRIENT FERTILIZER
Manganese (Mn) 12.0% in the form of Mn EDTA (Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic Acid)
- Multiplex Magnum Mn contains manganese 12% in chelated form which is easily available to plants.
- Multiplex Magnum Mn is in powder form and it is completely soluble in water.
Features & BenefitsBENEFITS
- Main component manganese helps in photosynthesis, carbohydrate & Nitrogen metabolism & assimilation. Activates decarboxylase, dehydrogenase & oxidase systems in Krebs's cycle.
- It helps in translocating other nutrient ions as they enter the plant cell & direct them to their respective positions, where they carry out their functions in plant.
- It is essential for splitting the water molecule during photosynthesis. It resists the virus multiplication in the plant system.
- CROPS - All Field Crops & Horticultural Crops.
- DOSAGE - Foliar Spray: Dissolve 0.5 g in one litre of water and spray on both the surface of the leaves. Spray should be done preferably in the morning or in the evening. Use suitable wetting agent.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet