LUNA EXPERIENCE FUNGICIDE
- Luna Experience Fungicide offers a new way to protect plants against diseases which jeopardize the quality of the harvest. Luna Experience has a direct impact on the marketability of the produce and business of the growers. The benefits of Luna experience go beyond efficacy to help growers meet the increasing quality and safety needs of the food chain and export.
- Fluopyram 17.7%+ Tebuconazole17.7% w/w SC (400 SC)
Features & BenefitsBENEFITS
- Exceptional Efficacy - Proven in exhaustive field trials to provide unparalleled efficacy against target diseases, enabling the growers to protect their yields.
- New Chemistry - Novel active ingredient works to continue controlling fungal strains that have developed resistance, thus providing consistent results.
- Systemic Movement - Uniform uptake after application enables Luna to protect from hidden diseases which can later jeopardize the quality of the harvest.
- Beyond Efficacy – Multiple trials demonstrate that timely disease protection by Luna can lead to extended vitality and higher marketability of the produce, thus benefiting the entire food chain.
UsageMODE OF ACTION -
- Luna Experience is a combination of Fluopyram and Tubaconazole and offers two different modes of action.
- Fluopyram belongs to a new chemical class discovered by Bayer. Its mode of action is Succinate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor (SDHI) which means it breaks the respiration chain in the Mitochondria of the fungus cell by blocking its energy production.
- Mode of Action of Tebuconazole is demethylation inhibitor (DMI). It interferes in the process of building structure of fungal cell wall. Finally, it inhibits the reproduction and further growth of fungus.
Recommendations for Use:
Luna experience shall be sprayed as soon as the signs of disease are noticed. Subsequent one or two sprays shall be given at 10-15 days interval depending on the disease severity.
|Crop||Target pest||Dosage/Acre Formulation (ml)||Dilution in water (L) Per Acre||Waiting Period (PHI) in Days|
|Grapes||powdery Mildew, Anthracnose||120-150 ml||200 ltr||10 days|
|Chillies||powdery Mildew, Anthracnose||200 ml||200 ltr||5 days|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet