SUGAR 75 SWEET CORN
- Plant: Very good plant vigour and height of 5-6 feet. Recommended for winter sowing.
- Fruit: Long uniform cylindrical cobs. Golden yellow kernels. Excellent tip filling. Very sweet (TSS about 16%) High yielding variety.
- Maturity: 78-85 days Color: Yellow
Seed Count/kg : 7500-7700
- Seeds Rate: 3 - 4 kg/acre
- Yield: Population / hectare: 55000-60000
- Ear length: 8-8.5 inch
- Ear diameter: 1.8-2 inch
- No of rows: 14-16 of kernels
- Silking: 50% silking in 53-55 days
- Sugar %: 15-16 Brix
- Both for Fresh as well as Processing market. Due to it's very sweet taste and tenderness, this variety is the first choice of farmers.
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in:
|Kharif||MH, GJ, RJ, KA, AP, TN, WB, BR, OR, UP, JH, AS, MZ, PB, HR, HP, UT, MP, CT|
|Rabi||MH, GJ, RJ, KA, AP, TN, WB, BR, OR, UP, JH, AS, MZ, PB, HR, HP, UT, MP, CT|
|Summer||MH, GJ, RJ, KA, AP, TN, WB, BR, OR, UP, JH, AS, MZ, PB, HR, HP, UT, MP, CT|