- Bacillus spp. & Pseudomonas spp
- Multiplex Bio-Jodi controls rice blast and sheath blight of paddy, early and late blight of Tomato Chilli and Potato, Bio-Jodi controls root and stem rot caused by Sclerotium and Rhizoctonia also wilts and leaf spots caused by fungi and bacteria
- All crops
DOSAGE & Methods Of Application
- For liquid based: 2 liters per acre | For Carrier based: 2 to 5 kg per acre
- Seeds Treatment: Mix 10 g of Multiplex Bio- Jodi in 10 ml of water and mix this solution to coat 1 kg of seed to form a uniform coating
- Nursery: Mix 10 g of Multiplex Bio-Jodi in one litre of water and drench the nursery bed.
- Seedling Dipping: Mix 20 g of Multiplex Bio-Jodi in one litre of water and dip the seedlings for 30 minutes in this solution and then transplant.
- Foliar Spray: Mix 5 g or 3 ml of Multiplex Bio-Jodi in 1 litre of water and spray. We recommend 2 to 3 sprays at 15 days interval. Do not use any chemical fungicide / bactericide at least 7 to 10 days before or after use of Multiplex Bio-Jodi.
- Soil Application: Mix 2 to 5 kgs / 2 litres of Multiplex Bio-Jodi in 120 to 150 kg of Multiplex Annapurna / Farmyard Manure and broadcast over one acre. Maintain adequate moisture at the time of application and thereafter up to 15 days.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet