FARMROOT AGRITECH PVT.LTD.
- SPYCOLIA 1.0% W.P. containing P. fluorescens. It has the ability to enter in to the plant vascular system, reach the various parts of the plant and act as a systemic bio control agent against various fungal and bacterial diseases.
- P. fluoresences :1.0% CFU Count: 2x10^8 / gram , Carrier: 97% Carboxy methyl cellulose: 2.00%
Features & Benefits
- It controls wilt, blight, root rot, fruit rot, leaf spots.
- Cereals, Pulses,Oil seeds,Cotton, fruits and plantation crops etc.
- Pseudomonas, syringae, xanthomonas axonopodis, phytophthora
- It enters the plant vascular system and various parts ,acts as a symbiotic bio-control agents against bacterial &fungal diseases.
- Seed treatment: Before sowing, dissolve 8-10 g of SPYCOLIA 1% W.P in 100ml of wter and teat 1kg of seeds.
- Seedling treatment: Dissolve 10g of SPYCOLIA 1% W.Pin 1 ltr of water, dip the roots of seedlings for 15 min in suspension and transplant immediately.
- Soil drenching: mix 1 kg of SPYCOLIA 1% W.P in 100 ltr of water and drench 500 ml solution to root zone. Maintain optimum soil moisture while applying.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet