- Saathi Herbicide is a highly versatile pre-emergence herbicide, it is both soil & foliage active to control rice weeds effectively from the beginning.
- Pyrazosulfuron Ethyl 10% WP
- Wide spectrum weedcontrol - Broad leaved weeds, sedges and grasses.
- Versatility of application - Spraying or broad casting.
- Zero effect on tender parts of seedling- Fit for weed control in rice nursery
- Sedge and Broad leaved weed specialist
- Safe to crop. No adverse effect on crop
- Long residual control
Mode Of Action: Pre-emergence systemic & broad spectrum herbicide.
Crops : Rice
- Cyperus Difformis
- Fimbristylis Miliacea
- Monochoria Vaginalis
- Cyperus Iria
- Ludwigia Parviflora
Dosage: Application- Apply on wet soil and maintain these conditions for three days to obtain greater root absorption, better control and a delay in root development of sedges.
- Dosage-Pre-emergence nursery/DSR/transplanted ,80 gm per acre, 1 sachets per tank
- Dosage-Early Post Emergence ,Use 500-750 gr/ha of SAATHI ® WP, 2-3 sachets of Saathi per tank
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet