SOLARO HERBICIDE ( सोलरो शाकनाशी )
SOLARO is a herbicide which contains active ingredient Atrazine
Trade Name: SOLARO
Common Name: Atrazine
Formulation: 50% WP
- SOLARO is effective in controlling a broad range of weeds
- SOLARO is safe to the crop
- SOLARO fits a variety of farming systems
Mode of Action
Inhibition of photosynthesis in target weed.
|CROP||PEST||DOSE (Per Ha)|
|Maize||Trianthama monogyna, Digera arvensis, Echinochloa spp., Eleusine spp., Xantheium strumarium, Brachiara sp, Digitaria sp, Amranthus viridis, Cleome viscose, Polygonum spp.||1-2 kg|
|Sugarcane||Portuloaca oleracea, Digitaria sp, Boerhaavia diffusa, Euphorbia sp., Tribulus terristris||1-2 kg|
No specific antidote. Treat symptomatically.
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animal food.
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhaling the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
- Wear full protective clothing while mixing & spraying.