DHANUKA M45 FUNGICIDE
- Dhanuka M-45 Fungicide (Mancozeb 75% WP) is a contact fungicide of Dithiocarbamate group, which checks the growth of fungus and spread of diseases. It reduces the activity of enzymes in fungus which in turn reduces the energy production and finally results in death of the fungus.
- Mancozeb 75% WP
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Broad spectrum fungicide, which controls large number of diseases (with its multisite action), caused by phycomycetes, advance fungi and other group of fungi infecting many crops.
- Used for foliar sprays, nursery drenching and seed treatments in many crops.
- It can be used repeatedly, without any danger of resistance development, for number of years.
- Best fungicide to be used along with systemic fungicides to prevent and/or delay resistance development.
- In addition to disease control, it also provides manganese and zinc in traces to crop, there by keeps plants green and healthy.
- It is quite safe to natural enemies and environment. Thus part of Integrated Disease Management.
- As compared to other fungicides, it is less expensive in the long run on account of nutritional benefits and superior crop protection, which results in high yields and better quality.
- CROPS - Wheat, Paddy, Potato, Tomato, Chilies,Groundnut, Grapes,Banana
- INSECTS AND DISEASES - brown and black rust, blast,early and late blight, early blight, leaf spot,tikka and rust, fruit rot, leafspot. downy mildew, anthracnose,sigatoka leaf spot.
- MODE OF ACTION - It is a broad-spectrum fungicide with protective action. The product is fungitoxic when exposed to air. It is converted to an isothiocyanate, which inactivates the sulphahydral (SH) groups in enzymes of fungi. Some times the metals are exchanged between mancozeb and enzymes of fungi, thus causing disturbance in fungal enzyme functioning.
- DOSAGE - 600-800gm/ acre.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet