UAL XYMO THYMOX
United Alacrity India Pvt Ltd.
- ZYMO THYMOX is a concentrate broad spectrum organic fungi & bacteria controlling agent. Its unique & innovative formulation is based on novel emulsion technology, low viscosity optically transparent liquid. Active ingredient is derived from natural monoterpenoid phenol derivative of p-Cymene, C10H14O, isomeric with carvacrol.
- Appearance : Transparent liquid
- Active ingredients : Natural extract : p-Cymene, C10H14O, isomeric with carvacrol
Features & Benefits
- ZYMO THYMOX is a powerful botanical pest controlling agent used for controlling fungal & bacterial plant pathogens.
- It’s a highly stable formulation, instantly mixes with water, safe for labors & consumers.
- 100% Bio-degradable
- Is formulated to protect crops during all stages of growth.
- Is nonselective and combats a broad range of plant fungal and bacterial pathogens, such as:
- Fungal diseases: Grey mold (Botrytis cinerea) and Powdery mildew
- Bacterial diseases: Fire blight (Erwinia amylovora)
- ZYMO THYMOX can be used on grain crops, vegetable, fruit crops, lawns, turf, floriculture, ornamental plants. Can be applied n combination with other fungicides and other organic products for foliar spray
- Active ingredient is derived from natural monoterpenoid phenol derivative of p-Cymene, C10H14O, isomeric with carvacrol
MODE OF ACTION
- ALL CROPS: 1.0 – 2.0 g/L of water use adjuvant XYMO MAX SPREAD at 20.0 mL / 200L of water.
- To attain desired control spray once in 5 – 7 days, 3 sprays.
- ZYMO THYMOX dosages will vary /as per the infestation.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet