INDOFIL M45 FUNGICIDE
Mancozeb 75% WP
For seed treatment
- Indofil M-45 is a contact fungicide of Di thiocarbamate group, which checks the growth of fungus and spread of diseases. It reduces the activity of enzymes in fungus which in turn reduces the energy production and finally results in death of the fungus.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Broad spectrum disease control - Indofil M-45 is an effective protectant fungicide which controls the disease caused by all four major classes of plant pathogens in wide range of the cross.
- King of fungicides - M-45 is Widely used and trustworthy fungicide which offering effective control of wide of disease.
- Wide spectrum use - Used for foliar sprays, seed treatment and nursery drenching in many crops.
- Fit for resistance management - Due to multisite mode of action, the risk of resistance development is very low; therefore, it can be used repeatedly for number of years.
- Cost effective - Cost benefits for disease control over non-EBDCs.
- Provide nutrients - Potential health benefit to the plant by providing Manganese and Zinc as micro nutrients.
- Prevent from frost damage- Best fungicide to be used along with systemic fungicides for protective and curative control of disease and to prevent of delay resistance development.
- Environmentally safe – Low persistence in environment as it rapidly degrades in soil and water, no leaching potential.
|Crop||Insect/Pest||Formulation (Kg/Ha)||Water L/Ha|
|Wheat||Brown rust, Black rust||1.5-2||750|
|Maize||Leaf Blight, Downy mildew||1.5-2||750|
|Potato||Early blight & Late blight||1.5-2||750|
|Tomato||Late Blight, Buck eye rot, Leaf spot||1.5-2||750|
|Chillies||Damping Off,Fruit rot, Ripe rot, Leaf spot||3gm (Soil drench), 1.5-2||1,750|
|Ginger||Yellow disease||600gm (12-14 Quintals)||300|
|Sugar beet||Leaf spot||1.5-2||750|
|Cauliflower||Collar rot||3gm (after seed germination)||1|
|Groundnut||Tikka leaf spot, rust||1.5-2||750|
|Black Gram||Leaf spot||1.5-2||750|
|Apple||Scab, Sooty Blotch, Black Rot, Fly speck||30gm/tree||10L/Tree|
|Grapes||Angular Leaf spot, Downy Mildew, Anthracnose||1.5-2||750|
|Guava||Fruit rot, Ripe rot, Leaf spot||20gm/Tree||10L/Tree|
|Banana||Cigar end rot, Tip rot, Sigatoka leaf spot||1.5-2||750|
|Crop||Insect/Pest||Formulation per 10Kg seed (gm/Ha)||Water L per 10 Kg seeds|
|Groundnut||Collar rot, Leaf Spot||25-30||0.1|
- MODE OF ACTION - M-45 is a broad-spectrum fungicide with protective action. The product is fungitoxic when exposed to air. It is converted to an isothiocyanate, which inactivates the sulphahydral groups in enzymes of fungi. The metals are exchanged between mancozeb and enzymes of fungi, thus causing disturbance in fungal enzyme functioning.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet