BLUE COPPER FUNGICIDE
Crystal Crop Protection
- Blue Copper Fungicide (Copper Oxy Chloride) is Broad spectrum Contact, Systemic Fungicide and is used on major fruits and vegetables for the control of Leaf Spot, Early and Late Blight, Canker etc.
- Copper Oxychloride 50 % WP
- Blue copper is a copper based broad spectrum fungicide which controls the fungal as well as bacterial diseases by its contact action.
- Blue copper also effectively controls the fungus resistant to other fungicides.
- Blue copper sticks to the leaves due to its fine particles and helps to restrict the growth of the fungus.
- Blue copper gradually releases copper ions due to less solubility, thereby it controls the disease for a longer period.
|Potato||Early and Late Blight||1.0|
|Coffee||Black rot & Rust||1.5-2.2|
|Cumin||Leaf spot & Fruit rot||1.0|
|Tomato||Early blight, Late blight & Leaf spot||1.0|
|Tobacco||Downy mildew, Black sank & Frog eye leaf||1.0|
|Citrus||Leaf spot & Canker||1.0|
|Betel||Foot rot & Leaf spot||1.0|
|Chilli||Leaf spot & Fruit rot||1.0|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet