- Acrobat is a systemic fungicide containing Dimethomorph.
- It is used for treating downy mildew and Late blight caused by organisms such as Pythium and Phytophthora species.
Dimethomorph 50% WP
Features & Benefits
- Provides excellent control on Downy Mildew and Late Blight.
- Effective against all the stages of fungi.
- Unique mode of action: Cell wall lysis.
- Translaminar & Anti-sporulant.
- MODE OF ACTION - Dimethomorph is a systemic morpholine fungicide for use on potatoes. Its mode of action is the inhibition of sterol (ergosterol) synthesis.
|Crop||Target Disease||Dosage/Application rate||Water Volume||Waiting Period||When to Apply|
|Grapes||Downy Mildew & Late blight||250 gm||200||34||Prophylactic application|
|Potato||Downy Mildew & Late blight||250 gm||200||16||Prophylactic application|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet