SUMI GOLD HERBICIDE
Sumi Gold Herbicide
Sumi Gold is a Post Emergent, Broad Spectrum systemic herbicide for all types of Rice cultivation i.e. direct sown rice, rice nursery and transplanted rice.
Technical Content : Bispyribac Sodium 10% SC
- Sumi Gold controls major grasses, sedges and broad leaf weeds of rice.
- Sumi Gold offers a wide application window from 2-5 leaf stages of weeds.
- Sumi Gold gives freedom of need based application only when the weeds emerge.
- Sumi Gold is safe for rice.
- Sumi Gold gets absorbed quickly in weeds and results are unaffected even if it rains after 6 hours of application.
- Sumi Gold has a low dosage of 80-120 ml/acre
- Sumi Gold is safe to environment
- Sumi Gold is cost effective
- Shake the bottle well before well
- Targeted weeds should directly be exposed to NOMINEE GOLD spray
- Use Flat fan / Flood jet nozzle only
- Ensure uniform spray only
- Avoid Spray if rain is expected in 6 hrs.
- Re-flood the field within 48 - 72 hrs. of application.
- Maintain water for 5-7 days to suppress weed emergence.
|CROP||WEED||DOSE (Per Ha)|
|Rice (Nursery)||Echinochloa crusgalli, Echinochloa colonum||200 ml|
|Rice (Transplanted)||Ischaemum rugosum, Cyperus difformis, Cyperus iria||200 ml|
|Rice (Directly seeded)||Fimbristylis miliacea, Eclipta alba, Ludwigia parviflora, Monochoria vaginalis, Alternanthera philoxeroides, Sphenoclcea zeylenica||200 ml|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet