FARMROOT BEAUVARIA (GRANULAR)
FARMROOT AGRITECH PVT.LTD.
- Beauveria bassiana in general is considered as a nonselective pesticide because it parasitizes a very high range of arthropod hosts. This entomopathogenic fungus is also applied against the European corn borer, pine caterpillar, and green leafhoppers.
- 1x108 CFU
Features & BenefitsBENEFITS
- Controls the crops infestation.
- Papaya, saota, water melon, cotton, ground nut, tomato,brinjal, chilli, bottle gourd, bittergourd, banana, cabbage , cauliflower, mango.
- Mealy bugs, American bollworm & thrips , mites
- Spores comes in contact with pests which drains the nurtient supply and kills the pest.
- 3ml-7ml/litre water
- root grubs : 750 ml -1 ltr/ acre by drernching
- drip system:750 ml -1 ltr/ acre by drip irrigtion
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet